- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to https://cannabismo.ca/cart. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://cannabismo.ca/checkout/
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
Payments and Fees
If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.