Cannabis wax refers to the softer, opaque oils that have lost their transparency after extraction. Unlike those of transparent oils, the molecules of cannabis wax crystallize as a result of agitation. Light can’t travel through irregular molecular densities, and that refraction leaves us with a solid, non-transparent oil.
Just as transparent oils span the spectrum between shatter and sap, wax can also take on different consistencies based on heat, moisture, and the texture of the oil before it is purged (the process in which residual solvents are removed from the product).
Runny oils with more moisture tend to form gooey waxes often called “budder,” while the harder ones are likely to take on a soft, brittle texture known as “crumble” or “honeycomb.” The term “wax” can be used to describe all of these softer, solid textures.
- 1x Evolve Plus Battery - SILVER*
- 1x Evolve Plus Atomizer (w/ preinstalled Quartz Dual Coil) - SILVER*
- 1x Replacement Quartz Dual Coil
- 1x Wax Tool
- 1x USB Charger
- 1x Gift Box
- 1 g - Nuken Live Resin by Everlasting Extracts
- 0.5 - Pink Kush by Beard Brothers
- 1 g - Pre-98 Bubba Kush by 91 Supreme
- 1 g - Purple Voodoo by Flawless Concentrates